"One of the 20 ideas that can change the world" -Forbes, 2016
- Over 90% of students have launched entrepreneurial projects since 2014
- Over 90% of students demonstrated mastery of entrepreneurial skills
- 9.69 out of 10-That's the average score the students gave LITE on how rewarding the program was.
- 9.29 out of 10-That's the average score the students gave LITE on how much growth they achieved in real world skills due to the program.
- 9.25 out of 10-That's the average score that parents gave LITE on how much growth their children achieved due to the program.
in the media
- LITE Memphis growing minority entrepreneurs from the ground up Sept 2017
- Monogram Foods Awards $25K to Memphis Nonprofits August 2017
- LITE Memphis Connects Budding Entrepreneurs to Internships July 2017
- Memphis 10.0 by the Founder of LITE, Hardy Farrow July 2017
- LITE has Students Thinking Business June 2017
- Can Memphis Keep MLK's Crusade for Justice Alive? June 2017
- Local Memphis Live Features LITE Memphis March 2017
- Can We Scale Economic Opportunity? March 2017
- Launch Tennessee Announces Creative Community Partners January 2017
- Forbes 30 Under 30 - Education January 2017
- Memphis students pitch their startup ideas, our future December 2016
- LITE to Use $40K Grant for Student Programs October 2016