closing the racial wealth gap by building 21st century skills
Rigorous 6 month entrepreneurial program where students launch ideas in the community.
- Introduce business concepts through solving community challenges
- Provide access to seasoned business mentors and coaches
- Provide funding for ideas
- Culminate with LITE Pitch Night where students showcase their ideas and pitch for additional funding
Match fellows with competitive paid internships while in college.
- Partner with a diverse network of hiring partners to match first and second year college students with competitive summer internships
- Provide grants to talented students to help them build prototypes of businesses while interning at a company.
- Create opportunities for students to cultivate diverse networks in their chosen industries
Help students transition from college into creating wealth in their communities with entrepreneurship.
- Match students with high-growth business markets
- Provide coaching on startup phase of business
- Connect students with capital providers.